Monday 10 August 2015

Hello

Hello!

I decided to give this blog writing thing another go. I thought since I get a lot of people asking where I get my hair dye from, how I dye my hair, questions about my make up and about items I am wearing, that I would start a blog with posts about all this.

First I just want to introduce myself. My name is Annabelle, I have run my own businesses for just over 5 years now. I started with latex in 2010, then I set up my sewing side in 2014, thats under the name, Hello Violaceous. I recently had a baby, so this is why my latex side, Violaceous Latex is currently on a break. Over the past few years I have taken a much bigger interest in the pinup scene, so part of my blog will be reviewing all the cute items I buy or have been given.

My current obsession are brooches! I think I have around 15 now, although that is nothing to some collections I have seen. It feels pretty awesome to support other independent businesses like myself.
Something else I have started to really love, is using vegan and cruelty free cosmetics. I have been lucky enough to receive so many lovely items from VE Cosmetics, so expect many reviews on all her lush beauty items.

Apart from reviews and posts about anything else I can think of, I will be doing updates about items from my own business, Hello Violaceous.

If you have read this far, thank you. I look forward to writing my first review!

Annabelle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment