Monday 4 January 2016

Scrub, Scrub, Scrub!

Hello!

It has been a while since my last post but my aim for 2016 is to really give blogging a go! I get asked a lot about my hair dye tips and make up. So it is about time I started writing about these things for you to read.

I am also very passionate about helping support other self employed businesses, so I am going to include reviews of all my favourite items. Which brings me onto reviewing one of my totally favourite products from VE Cosmetics. Also, just so you know, order this month and get 10% off with code '10VE', it also includes sales items. My last post about VE Cosmetics was about a few of her make up items. She also does a pretty impressive range of bath, body and wellness products too. I use a range of her items every day and couldn't love them  more. I actually want everything and my bath room always smells gorgeous too!

So on to the review!
I have always loved body scrubs, I love how they really make your skin feel so fresh and clean. After reading recent posts on the internet about how America has banned products full of micro beads, I thought now would be a good time to review the power of sugar body scrubs.


VE Cosmetics does several 'Whipped Sugar Scrubs', the latest one I have just got is the strawberry one. Oh my, it smells soooooo good! I love the smell of strawberry so much, so it was just obvious I had to get this one. Its moisturising and gently exfoliates the skin too, did I mention it smells so lovely! There are three body scrubs, original, strawberry and citrus. You can also get a foot scrub  in peppermint which is perfect for looking after your feet. I have used that several times and it really makes your feet feel lovely and soft. Pampering your feet is as important as your face but I shall write about that later.




The scrub is packed full of sugar and leaves your skin feeling silky and soft. All Violet's items are vegan, natural and cruelty free. 

Violet is also working on some salt scrubs too, wouldn't a tequila and lime scented one be pretty cool.

If you are not already, go give VE Cosmetics a follow on Facebook and Instagram. You can also sign up to her mailing list too.

xoxo
Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment